Welcome to the world of the New Generation of NLP
The New Generation of NLP is ten times better, faster, and more reliable than anything you have known before
Whether you know NLP or not, If you are a practitioner, psychologist, therapist or you just want to start a refreshing career, you must learn now the ATH (Advanced Time Healing), The New Generation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and get certified from the UK, by the International Union of NLP (IUNLP)
- Training duration: 4 Days – 6/13/20/27 Of Nov – 2022 + one full day practice to be defined later
- From 10 A.M till 6 P.M
- Trainer: Jihad Abou Zeid, the developer of the New Generation of NLP and the founder of the IUNLP / UK
- Investment fee: 1500 USD,
- Payment mode: 50% on reservation (non-refundable), 50% by the first-day training
- Certificate by the international union of NLP / UK IUNLP.com
We pride ourselves to introduce to you the first and only ANIMATED AND ILLUSTRATED NLP course in the world
What is the new Generation of NLP and what are you gonna learn?
Simply you will learn more than 54 new techniques you never heard of before, that helped thousands of people around the world to overcome their challenges. The new techniques are divided between the practitioner and the master practitioner courses.
The New Generation of NLP changed the whole methodology and the field of application where NLP Is now faster, better, and more reliable.
It filled the gaps in the field and pushed the application to a totally improved level.
What is NLP?
NLP is the power of creating new feelings and new language to be able to move into a less depressing past, less stressful present, and of course less anxious future.
It is a way to create balance in our life, our feelings, and our thoughts.
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), is an amazing field full of techniques, giving hand to practitioners and therapists, to create an immediate positive change inside the human brain. People feel empowered and ready to move into a brighter future.
The techniques are designed in a way to reach the depth of the subconscious mind and read the exact coding that has occurred for years.
NLP techniques, in the New Generation of NLP, help individuals, therapists, and practitioners to establish a strong connection between the conscious and subconscious minds at the same time. The conscious mind becomes ready to read the type of information stored inside the subconscious mind and use the CFSTP protocol to create an immediate change.
By using NLP techniques, we would be able to read and understand our patterns and feelings stored inside our subconscious mind, Pull them out to the level of the filters, edit and modify and put them back to the place they were before, with a different meaning.
- NLP is the art of communicating. How we constructively deal with ourselves and others.
- NLP techniques deliver a strong tool to grant access to behavioral filters that are responsible for all types of unwanted feelings, changing them to generate better feelings.
- NLP provides us with a reflecting mirror; we see our nervous system from the inside out.
- NLP is the best way to look at the world from a different perspective.
- NLP delivers more awareness about the coding inside our subconscious mind.
- NLP would be like a field full of components where good practitioners pick and choose one or more, to form the perfect technique according to the given situation.
- NLP provides the perfect tools for excellence. All the techniques are designed in a way to lead you towards your target, goals, and outcomes.
- NLP helps people around the globe to unhook themselves from the past negativity and hook themselves into the potential of the future.
- NLP is the ability to choose wisely, which techniques and components to be mixed and rolled to deal with a certain situation.
A simple comparison between the New Generation of NLP and the classical traditional code.
|The New Generation Of NLP Code||Traditional NLP Code|
|The revolutionary CFSTP
– How the brain works
– The revolutionary Transition Protocol that changed NLP forever
– Meet, for the first time, the resistant part inside the brain, which is surprisingly neither the conscious mind nor the subconscious mind
– Actions and reactions
– Filters unzipping
– Filters Zipping
– The validity factor inside the brain
– Processing the information
– Using the information
|We find two different schools
– The resistant part is the subconscious mind, where the conscious mind wants the change and the subconscious mind resists the change. They followed the psychology methodology.
– The resistant part is inside the conscious mind, so let’s put it away and deal directly with the subconscious mind. they followed the Hypnosis methodology.
– A new methodology
– Advanced Time healing
o Discovering the timeline
o Fixing the timeline
o Preparing the timeline
o Marking the timeline
– Baby steps methodology
– Breath opener
– Advanced timeline cleansing
– Fixing and maintaining the coding direction
– Present pacing
– Advanced future pacing
– Past pacing
– Present learns from past, future learns from present, past learns from present
– Classical methodology
– More than 55 New Techniques
– Most classical techniques are modified
– Almost 30 techniques
|The Meta Model
– Advanced MetaModel, where it is structured and segmented
– It works in parallel with all techniques
– A wider usage
– Traditional use to collect and challenge the knowledge
– We work according to a plan
– The plan tackles many events at the same time
– The plan follows the brain’s logical order
– Each technique apart
– Each event apart
|The Advanced Future Pacing
– Advanced Future Simulation and daydream
– The 6+ progressive steps to create awareness in the future
– Classical future pacing ( See yourself five years from now how you are acting differently)
|The advanced past pacing
– Past learns from present
|The Future-Present-Past-Pacing||– N.A|
– Based on creating new resources
– Based on anchoring
|And many more|
What will you learn in this course:
- Intro about NLP when, where, and how it started
- Comparison between the traditional and the New Generation of NLP
- How the brain works
- The revolutionary CSFTP that made a quantum leap in the NLP field
- The differences between psychology, hypnotherapy, the Classical code of NLP, and The New Generation of NLP
- You will be, for the first time, face to face with the real resistant part inside the brain which is surprisingly neither the conscious nor the subconscious mind
- How patterns and behaviors are formulated
- The true meaning of rapport
- The advanced MetaModel with elaborating the magical structure inside it
- Advanced submodalities change
- Punching bag technique
- Dough technique
- Reshaping technique
- Rematerializing technique
- Breath opener
- Body blocks removal
- The plan
- The advanced timeline
- Timelines directions
- Timelines meanings
- Timelines fixing
- Timeline preparation where all techniques take place
- Timeline cleansing techniques
- Timeline landing
- Timeline circulating
- Future pacing Day Dream
- The real future-past-present simulation
- The real meaning of breaking the state
- Déjà vu technique
- Moon technique
- Advanced future pacing (Feelings meter technique – Present, future, future reversed, present)
- Matching mismatching technique
- Baby steps technique (cleaning the timeline a year after another)
- Next order technique
- Under the-spot technique
- Balloon lock technique
- Fast phobia cure or rewind technique
- Parts integration
- Resourceful anchoring
- Chaining anchoring
- Grid technique
- Circle of Excellence
- Eye accessing cues
- Representational systems
- NLP presuppositions
- NLP frames
- New behavior generator
and many more
Now that I got your attention, read this:
Learn how to do an NLP session from A to Z. In this course you will learn how to initiate a full session to start a new career.
- The preparation
- The plan
- The execution
- The ending of the process
Welcome to the world of The New Generation of NLP